Thursday, August 21, 2014

My first week
              My first week at HPIAM was different. As freshmen it is very different from middle school. Here we have block over there we have periods. They are the same thing but it just feels different to call all your classes’ blocks instead of periods. The first two days I got lost even though it’s just one floor. The first day I couldn't find my advisory then I found out that it’s in the gym. I have never had an advisory and I have never had a class in a gym. The second day was tough because I had forgotten my schedule so I had to try to remember my classes. That was hard because it was only my second day and I couldn't remember. Eventually I did and it was algebra 2. I just couldn't remember the class so I had to ask the principal. He helped and I got to my class right on time.
            My classes feel weird because most of them I am with seniors and juniors. I am the only freshmen. Some classes I have with my best friend which is good. The teachers most of them are nice and smart. I am just afraid they might turn mean after a month or two when they get use to me and I get use to them. I am looking forward to getting straight A’s and having a 4.0. I have a 3.8 so it won’t be too hard to get my GPA higher. I plan to join water polo in my freshmen year then cheerleading when I am a sophomore. Then ill plan to have more plans as I escalate to my senior year.

            Overall my first week was exciting. I love all my classes because they are thing that I like to do. One of the reasons I came to this school was because I would like to learn more on the medical field just to see how it is. If I don’t like it then I will become a chef. If all fails I would like to be a surgeon. I have many plans for the future but I will only be following one. The one that I like not the one that other people are trying to make me follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment