Friday, September 12, 2014

911 memorial
The twin towers attack was very sad. I couldn’t believe it when I first heard of it. Why would someone every think of doing that. Well their motive must have been strong. These towers meant a lot to most people. The towers provided work, energy, and a community. Although there are many rumors about this tragedy I believe it was truly an attack upon us. I still have my believes on the fact that it was fake and planned by the military. All people think differently I am just not sure. We never know who is telling the truth about this tragic day. The only people who know the absolute truth about this are the government, military, survivors, airplane riders, and anyone else who as taking oath to the government and who will take everything to their graves. There might be stories and all of them different but society really know nothing about the government until they are part of it. When they are part of the government they know everything from aliens to truths about science and how we live on this planet. We assume this because there is a lot of things that happen and secrets that people who want to let people know how we really live. Then unfortunately those people who have let out true facts have been killed. They were killed because they broke oath with the government.  I have no memories of this day because I was little just one year and a couple of months. My mind was still developing and I know not one thing about this.
      






Reflection: My thoughts were wow why would the government or anyone do this. The answers are what I want why. We need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment