Monday, September 22, 2014

          Culinary Artist 
Duties and responsibilities: A chef is responsible for seeing all work of the people who are in a lower level than the chef. Also he needs to have those people work to their fullest potential. They make a set menu and sort the specials for that day. Some even provide recipes in most cases. They also place the kitchen tools and necessary items to prepare the food. Of course the chef also cooks. He is also the one to address when you have any complaints because he is the one responsible for that. The duties a chef has is I at the beginning of the day to check that the work area and workers from assistant executive chef to kitchen preps. They need to make sure everything is clean and ready for use. They make sure they have everything ready to cook. They make the menu create recipes have specials and make foods of all kinds. Good communication skills, creativity and professionalism
Salary: It usually depends on your skill and how much experience. It depends on everything for a chef but mostly it various from $36,506 - $81,536
Education: Training lots of training, 2 year associate or a 4 year bachelors, include safety and sanitation, baking and cooking techniques, food preparation and nutrition, hands on cooking training programs, class room education with hands on training.
Add a picture:

Reflection: I really want to be a chef. This is and always will be my goal and dream. I started wanting to be a chef and follow this career since I was 5 years old. I have always been fascinated with food and cooking. It is my passion. I cook and make recipes as a hobby. I like it a lot and I would want to follow this as my life goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment