Monday, November 10, 2014

Veterans Day


Reflection: I honor and thank all who are and serve in the army. For the fact that they put their lives on the line just to let our country be free and be protected. So we can sleep at night peacefully knowing that someone is fighting to protect us. I respect them and the government should give them more than they have because they deserve it. I believe they deserve more because the can die at war at any moment and that is what people/ government don’t get. They need to know that they are there for us to protect us and the government doesn't want to give them more. I think that really sucks for them because they risk their lives for us. I can relate to all those people that have someone in the army, military, air force because my uncle he has been in the marines since he was a teenager. He serves our country and he doesn't get payed that well. He had to wait a very long time for him to get a home where he can stay. Also the discounts sure they help but not as much as getting a raise of $20 or free food or maybe just a home to live in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment