Friday, December 19, 2014

Showcase Adventure

           My interdisciplinary project was difficult at first. since i am a freshman i didn't know what to expect. When our teacher assigned this to us i was very confused. She put us in groups of 6. I knew this was going to be difficult. I wasn't worried because i have great leadership skills and writing skills. My team was great as well they knew what to do and got things done. We assigned our parts to each other i got the graph. I believe that i had the hardest part for the reason that i had to look for a graph that stated exactly what we wanted. It was very difficult because most of the graphs i found where not good it didn't show what we wanted to. We couldn't make our own because and that just made it even more difficult than ever and to add on to that we had to find two graphs. This project really stressed me out because i had soccer practice from 3:00-5:00 so it was hard to find enough time to do what i needed to. I couldn't do it at home because i have no internet or computer. To add on to my stress and pressure i had finals coming and i had different soccer games that i needed to go to. After all that hard work and finding time to find two graphs and survey some students. It was time for my groups presentation and i was nervous really nervous. I didn't know who was going to watch and how we were to be graded. This just scared me even more. After we presented we did pretty good except for this one girl she didn't remember and messed up a lot. Overall my group did good and finished all of our work on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment