Monday, January 12, 2015

Winter Break

                This winter break I had lots of fun. For thanksgiving and Christmas I went to San Diego with my sister. It was very fun over there we went to the mall and HotTopic. We also went paintballing while I was in San Diego it was very fun and intense. I got hit a few times which hurts a lot and since I am sensitive I had a lot of bruises everywhere. When I came back from San Diego I had to go to soccer practice every day in the morning. We had 3 tournaments with my soccer team. I play for Linda Marquez high school. Unfortunately we lost all 3 tournaments but we had fun and that is all that matters. The rest of my vacation was just soccer practice and going out with my friends a couple of time. I also went to my niece birthday party during my vacation. For me my vacation was very fun overall I really liked it and I wish it wouldn't have ended. One more thing about my vacation was that my friend gave me my favorite novel of all time that I have been wanting since it was released. So far I have read it twice already and it still gets me hooked on it every time. The reason is because it is written with such great detail you can image everything that is happened while you are reading the novel. There are 4 other novels that continue this story. I plan to get all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment