Monday, March 23, 2015

Tony Perry

                Tony Perry is part of a band called pierce the veil. He is a big inspiration of mine and one of my loved idols. I really look up to him because he has gone through a lot of things in his life terrible things as well as good things. We share lots of things in common and I just absolutely love him. His full name is Caesar Antonio Perry Soto but they call him tony for short. He was born February 12, 1986 and he is now 29 years of age. Although he looks like he’s in his early 20's he is going to be 30 already. He joined the band he is currently in, in 2007. His birth place is Tijuana, Mexico. He is a guitarist for the band Pierce the Veil. Before he was in the band he recently is in he was in a band called trigger my nightmare. A fun fact about Tony Perry is he supported for many years the organization Peta 2. This organization takes care of animals and stops people from eating them. Tony Perry is a vegetarian but plans to turn vegan someday. A nick name Tony Perry has is “turtle” because his favorite animal is a turtle. Also because he always said turtle at a young age which became a favorite animal of his. The fandoms of Tony Perry know him as turtle. In Tony’s early ages he was suicidal and depressed. Music helped him a lot just like it did to me. He and I might not know each other but we can tell each other’s stories like if they were the same. To him music is a big inspiration just like me and I plan to never let go of music because music is a part of me and who I am. I believe it’s physically attached to me as I am to it. Tony is a big inspiration of mine and my wish is to meet him one day before I die and move on to another world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment