Thursday, April 30, 2015

Life Planning Progress Post

                I read my life planning book every day for an hour. I enjoy reading my life planning book because those are things that I will achieve one day. Today I did have my life planning book like I do every day. My plans for this life planning book are to write down as many goals as possible and accomplish every single one of them. I will go through anything and work hard so that I have many accomplished goals from my book. So far I have only written 115 sadly but I plan to write so much more. From my 115 goals I have accomplished 25. The reason I have only accomplished so little is because most are my goals are in the future that I can’t do now. My plan is to write more short term goals that way I can accomplish them sooner instead of later and have more victories in my book. I am very proud of how many goals I have written down but I wish I could accomplish more goals in the near future. One special goal that I have written in my book is to become a CTR person and I am trying to do this with little baby steps that I am starting to take. Some of my goals are silly but most are very serious and require lots of courage, stability, and confidence. I know one day I will have 500 goals in my book and 400 of them will be accomplish before I pass on to the heavens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment