Thursday, April 16, 2015

Student Success Statement
Visualization-Imagination
“What you see is what you get”
Anonymous
Reflection: This saying is very strong and people should do this more often. What this is telling you is to see your future and accomplish it. If you see yourself getting into a university then you will do it. The reason for seeing yourself this way is because you will start to accomplish it taking little steps. For example if I say that I want to become a culinary artist then I will accomplish this. The reason is because I will start to take those steps towards becoming a culinary artist and I will become a culinary artist. I will accomplish my goals and dream and take those steps without even knowing because that’s who I want to be and you can do it to. If you really want to become what you say then you will become it because you really want it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment