Tuesday, March 17, 2015

All about me

I am weird and funny. I like to skateboard, food, soccer, football, and read. My favorite subject in school is math. My least favorite subject is English. My favorite thing to do is shop online. The type of music that I like is hardcore, post core, metal, heavy metal, rock, and death core. My favorite bands are sleeping with sirens, pierce the veil, Metallica, slipknot, of mice and men, bring me the horizon, my chemical romance, linkin park, suicide silence, bowling for soup, avenged sevenfold, and relient k. In my spare time I like to read and listen to music. I am also in a sport which is soccer. I also play video games. I have two consoles which are the Xbox and an Xbox one. I also love anime, Nutella, and hot Cheetos fries with lime. Other things that I like are cookies, food, and happiness. I really am pointless sometimes because I like to be weird and crazy. Sometimes I just say random things. I can be funny sometimes but I’m more on the crazy and weird side. Some of my idols are Victor Fuentes, Tony Perry, and kellin Quinn. These are only some of my idols I do have many more other people I look up to very greatly. At first if I don’t know you then I am very shy it really depends who you are. I’m saying it depends because sometimes if I don’t know you then I’m very shy but other times if I don’t know you I might act really weird and creep you out. This is just how I am and I don’t plan to change ever not even if you would pay me. I like to dress a different way from everyone else. I don’t like to fit in because I believe that I would look like a clone next to everyone. The way I dress means everything to me because that is how someone will see me for the first time and probably the last. The way I dress is sort of punky looking and different not like you see every day.  I am sporty but also lazy at the same time it’s pretty obvious that I am weird and outgoing. Sometimes I just like to sit down and answer questions about myself because I think I am an interesting person and I’ve been through a lot more than you can imagine so I have some good stories to tell. My stories aren’t adventurous but they are interesting because it’s something you don’t hear every day. I think they are interesting and telling stories or answering questions about me is really interesting to me and something that I like to do with people. The best for the last right. I have three friends that mean the world to me. The help I when I need them and us all are weird together. I will always have them in my heart and they are something that I will never want to let go. The reason for that is because they have impacted my life in positive way and without them it would be nothing. Their names are Debbie, Selene, and Saul. They are the most fun and living friends any one can ever have. Let me correct myself they are my best friends and my closest friends they are the best and I love them (no homo). 

No comments:

Post a Comment