Thursday, May 14, 2015

LAUSD Student Services
·         LAUSD Virtual school
Ø  This benefits you because it can give you credits that are needed to graduate or credits to just be more advanced.
Ø  You need permission and signature from your consoler to enroll it’s hard to get permission if you are going for extra credits.
Ø  I would use this service if I needed to because it’s easy to use.

·         LAUSD virtual library
Ø  This benefits you because you can see the books they have
Ø  You can access this at any time. Through any device you have
Ø  I would use this because I can access it whenever I want and on whatever I want

·         LAUSD Work Permit
Ø  This is good because it teaches young teens independence and learning how to earn their own money
Ø   You can try to get this by one of your teachers or talk to your consoler. Also you must be 16 or older in order to receive this.

Ø  I would use this because it is a good way of being independent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment